Saturday, December 13, 2008

Raining so bad, ): It shouldn't be pouring. It should have been a sunny sunday, isn't it. now it's getting all so cold. isn't it wow to be feeling all so cooling & sleepy ? of cos not! I will have to be down at inter to get the photographs developed &. . possibly remake my contact lens, guess what, my lens went missing. this is holy. I am still getting very upset about it. . my permanent cost me 200$ for 1 single precious pair, how could I ever get this careless? I don't understand, ): and ya man, sunday's proven to be relax, isolate itself from those crazy life. least that's to me. . so shouldn't I be thankful that . . the weather is amazing awesome or should I be... complaining bout it? Hmmmmm. O/v\O my boyfriend called me & say he's gona bring me down to cruise someday soon. he said it's up right shiokness. awwwwman. I envy you now.

No comments: